The stairs to our first floor lead you to two rooms of the very best of local, British and international artisan food.
We couldn’t possibly tell you about all of it – there really is too much (if you don’t believe us, come see for yourself!)
But some of the highlights include:
- Hunters own handmade jam, chutney, marmalade and relish, bursting with fruit, vegetables and as much local produce as possible
- Rosebud Preserves, created and prepared in Masham with the finest ingredients, natural flavours and passion
- Puckett’s Pickles, wholesome, natural and seasonal. Say "goodbye" to sludgy pickles
- Cartwright & Butler, a high quality range of preserves, sweet and savoury biscuits and cakes
- Local blossom and heather honeys
Choose from a wide selection of teas, coffees and infusions from renowned producers such as Taylors of Harrogate and Grumpy Mule, Twining’s and Pukka.
Gift boxed chocolate or make your own selection from Charbonnel & Walker or the wonderful Yorkshire produced Lauden (the Choice of British Airways 1st class customers no less!)
If more exotic flavours are your thing, we have a wide selection of delicious food to tempt you from around the world.
- Bronzed pasta from Abruzzo Italy, alongside flavoursome sauces, pesto and tapenade.
- Rich, thick and sweet balsamic from Modena
- Truffles, sundried tomatoes and artichokes
- Authentic Indian, Chinese, Thai and Malaysian sauces and pastes
- Japanese wasabi, mirin, and miso.
- A wide selection of herbs and spices.
- Flours, grains, dried fruit, nuts and baking ingredients.
- Free from gluten, dairy, sugar.
Gift boxed biscuits and confectionery, including fudge and the famous Farrah’s of Harrogate toffee.