We’re delighted that throughout the three lockdowns Hunters has been able to remain open to serve the local community. As the government begins to to ease lockdown measures, we look forward to welcoming both new and returning customers.
Obviously, as always, the safety of our team and our customers is our number one priority. We have therefore introduced a number of changes to the way we operate.
Although we appreciate it can be frustrating having to wait or queue, we hope that you will all work with us on these new measures to ensure everyone is kept safe.
- The number of customers in the shop at any one time is limited to 3 people downstairs and 7 upstairs. We will advise you if this means you will need to wait outside for a short time.
- Floor arrows will indicate the direction of customers flow – please try to follow these where at all possible.
- Tape on the floor upstairs will provide a visual reminder of the 2m rule and there will be social distancing signage reminders in store.
- Safety screens at the till areas will provide extra protection at check out.
- We actively encourage you to use the hand sanitiser available at the store entry.
- Where possible we would like to encourage customers to use contactless payment.
- Customer touch points such as handrails and baskets will continue to be regularly sanitised.
- After serving every customer each team member will sanitise their hands, so please be patient.
If you’re worried or have any concerns, please do speak to one of the team. As before we will continue to offer local deliveries to those who need to remain in isolation.
We hope to see you all soon.
The team at Hunters